The Osteopathic Centre moved from 1 The Crescent, to the Linden Medical Centre in May 2012.
The Address for Linden MC is:
9a Linden Avenue, Maidenhead, BERKS. SL6 6JJ.
The Osteopathic Centre has been providing osteopathic manual therapy for the residents of Maidenhead and surrounding regions for 40 years.
What We Do
Our first priority is to listen carefully to your story and take down a detailed account of the problem. Then, by a series of questions, we do our best to ensure that there is no underlying health problem that ought first to be dealt with by your doctor. The history-taking is backed up by using careful observation and our hands. We gently examine and assess problems that are in most cases to do with the musculo-skeletal system. These are often, but not always, related to the back or spine.
What we treat
• generalised aches and pains
• joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
• arthritic pain • general, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
• headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine prevention
• frozen shoulder / shoulder and elbow pain / tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
• circulatory problems
• joint pains, lumbago
• muscle spasms
• rheumatic pain
• minor sports injuries and tensions
Most New Patients come to us as a result of personal recommendation by existing or previous patients. However, almost as many are referred for osteopathy directly by their local doctors, GP group practices, consultants and other health professionals, with whom we have developed excellent working relations. The remainder are self-referred via this web site (thank you for visiting - and reading this far!), other web links and, of course, Yellow Pages.